Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Holy crap...

I was skyping simultaneosly with this and it JUST DID NOT STOP FOR 15 minutes/.

When I was rewatching it for the 3rd time, I just felt that my brain has leaked through the back of my spine...

Madness: Ascend Madness: Ascend

Aaah! A hidden twist ending!

Your style is fun.
It's more noticeable when Hank ran away from the clown - he looked like a shorty hobbit, who stole a gun too big for him.
But you made something different - a nice, warm and fuzzy ending, in place of all Krinkels continuous cockteasings.

WTFuture WTFuture

Not a quote

As always Matt, your sence of humor amazes me.

Dadgame Dadgame

Dad!

Games like this make you understand that this is the most epic DAD on Earth.

The controls are all good, although I got my Z key dug in the keyboard for an inch from hitting it.
Storyline is the best part of this game!

Chimera - Opening Theme Chimera - Opening Theme

Wonderful theme, well encapsulated and explored in the short time that's given to it - perfectly well fitting with the polished, dark look of the entry sequence.
If there would ever be a possibility for the expanded version that doesn't fall off at the climax but continues, in the ever increasing crescendo, giving more time to spread it's wings and pick up the listener just enough to drop them off in a satisfying diminuendo, it would make a great track 90-210 seconds long.

Basset-Hound responds:

Hey thanks for the review!
I was thinking about making a longer version but I don't think I have the concentration to work any further on this song again. I have too many other songs that I need to get out of my mind first.

Bell Hop Sky High Bell Hop Sky High

There is something...

Despite it's a loop, there is that little SOMETHING inside it, that makes you feel... Good.
And that SOMETHING is the driving force for the FP. Keep experimenting with this style technique - it is badass, not so much of what heard on NG.
You could silence the last 1-2 seconds, so the loop is not so obviously noticed.

Everlasting-Elements responds:

That's sweet you felt good, cuz I felt great making this.

thanks for the review.

MC9 MC9

The reason why even remember Madness

It's bitty repetitive maybe, but that fact loses itself when you hear the backdrops. (were they called that?)

Song breaks necks, and the melody rhyming in the whereabouts of ~5:30 until the end make it even more harmonic to listen to. Especially the bells of 6:20. I actually listened to the song because of that moment.
About not being Madness style - well, if you have listened to Calliope for 9000 times, you might find this song different, but it brings new personalities into the Madness series, changes the way Hank looks, places a new arch-enemy in Tricky's place, and makes the secondary heroes to save Hank - that hasn't happened before.
So let's think that this wasn't Hank's choice of tunes, but of Deimos and the other guy.

cheshyre responds:

thanks! I like that you said this song "breaks necks". that's just plain bad ass. Thanks!

RRRROCKET RRRROCKET

Familiar

This one looks like the robots in Tarboy. I really like how you drawed it's legs, makes a feel that it has been made by a human or it was a human some time ago.

I am not overrating here - this picture has enough detail and story, while still being minimalistic. Always love that "Doodle art" which I never can make myself.

P.S. As always looking on characters with open mouths, I have the feeling it says : "Baa!"